Ferrari F430, unveiled for the first time of the public in 2004 Paris Motor Show, welcomed the arrival of a new generation of Ferrari Berlinettas 8-cylinder and the technologies of aluminium in the Ferrari 360 Modena to a new level. Also a number of spectacular innovations provides directly from the formula 1 single-seater for Ferrari. Two of these innovations are the production car world firsts: electronic differential (E-diff) first Ferrari for posting some F1 developed and designed to optimize the maximum torque of the traction engine and the switch switch easily placed steering wheel (Scuderia driver “Manettino” known), which directly controls systems of vehicle dynamic integrated management.
The main features of the Ferrari F430 is lightweight, compact 90 ° cc, the 490 hits hp, to a specific result of 114 hp/l, 4,300 V8 engine offers also Ferrari F430 Peso a relationship Potencia 2.8 kg/PS (dry weight); a braking system with carbon ceramic discs for optimum efficiency under extreme conditions (optional); a transmission derived formula, the gear cuts, sometimes at 150 milliseconds change, so that the driver make the most of this really high car acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h (0-62 mph) on the load levels of 4 seconds and a top speed of 315 km/h (196 km/h), an aerodynamic design in which the latest technologies of the Concurrentiespecifiek increase the flat part and large rear diffuser, Aerodynamics.
Ferrari F430 of the second new Ferrari is after Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, a 12-cylinder aluminium very successfully published 2 + 2 in 2004.
Ferrari F430 Technical Specifications
- Overall length: 4512 mm (177.6 in)
- Overall width: 1923 mm (75.7 in)
- Height: 1214 mm (47.8 in)
- Wheelbase: 2600 mm (102.4 in)
- Front track: 1669 mm (65.7 in)
- Rear track: 1616 mm (63.6 in)
- Kerb weight: 1450 kg (3197 lb)
- Type: 90° V8
- Bore/stroke: 92 mm x 81 mm (3.50 x 3.03 in)
- Unit displacement: 538.5 cm3 (32.86 cu in)
- Total displacement: 4,308 cm3 (262.89 cu in)
- Compression ratio: 11.3:1
- Maximum power: 360.4 kW (490 CV) @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 465 Nm (343 lb ft) @ 5250 rpm
- Specific horse power: 114 CV/l
- Maximum speed: >315 km/h (>196 mph)
- 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph): 4.0 s