Compact in autumn 2010-the new Mazda 5 hits of halls of the exhibition in Europe as a successor of the first generation multi vehicle Mazda (C-AVM). The original model was popular with families looking for a higher in a compact and secure package functionality. Since the launch in 2005 to market Mazda 5 found all over the world, owner of 500,000 175,000 in Europe. It features 37 car awards and is constantly became one of the small vans of Europe more reliable and secure.
The new Mazda 5 was from the ground up carry forward this tradition of success with an attractive combination of stylish outer, more security and internal functionality, is greater than what the people from a C AVM expect developed. The largest segment the tools easy to use and a high degree of functionality but also two sliding doors a great tailgate and flexibility of the seat. As a result, this offer is a quieter cabin, new materials and substances and attractive operating costs with new propellants double-digit reduced of consumption of fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of the previous Mazda 5 driving fun. These features – and a long list of devices-the new Mazda 5 efforts to meet the demands of European families with active lifestyle.
Mazda vehicle recycling program
About 80% (by weight) components arrive Mazda recycled parts, in particular of metals are vehicle of life cycle. Efforts continue to this amount, so that it is easy to recycle, the resin, glass and other materials on the remaining 20% increase. Resin parts are identified, material standard ISO simple separation, designation, while polypropylene easily recycled front and rear bumpers (PP) resins, panels instruments and cuts in the cabin is used.
A new dynamic flow
The new Mazda 5 is totally a new outside, which used the awards for the design of the Mazda concept cars won the Nagare design flow. These elements, together with the new frontal face of Mazda, a “hidden” column (d) and new horizontal taillights give a profession that is unique to the C-AVM segment. Mazda 5 within has a new dashboard, steering wheel and middle of the stack, along with new, materials, colours and fabrics to feel, a better quality of the Chair.
New minivan Mazda integrated familiar face of fire ´s not only makes it look stronger and sports, but also improve the performance of the cooling of the engine. The five point grille is much larger, more sculpted bumper cut and the new headlights headlights. These below are deeply embedded openings in the bumpers under the direction of new fog lamp. This creates a thick lower lip, along the outer edge of the tyre and the wings increases. The Fender-Up movement created by the edge of the rear fog lamp, leads the selection to meet a line of text mark flow into the pit of the wheel.
These single-sided Panel joint based on patterns formed when the wind on the water. It integrates the front bumper zone in the sides and rear of the vehicle, so that in combination with the line of characters at the end of the door. “Horizontal taillights and column hiding” “D consisting of cover with glass-integrated flow for effect back to the new Mazda 5 outside both only for the C-AVM segment.”